A. SESSION COOKIES
Session cookies are essential in order to distinguish between connected users, and they are useful to prevent a requested functionality from being provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, i.e., until the browser is closed. They do not need consent. The cookies used are strictly necessary for the use of the site, or they are linked to an express request for functionality by the User (such as Login), for which no consent is required.
- Technical session cookies. The use of technical session cookies is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site. Session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other computer techniques that could potentially compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of User’s personal identification data. These cookies are processed by computer.
- Additional technical cookies. The www.adventerragamesUSA.com site uses a cookie that is inserted to record the consent to the use of analytics and / or profiling cookies. The User is free to delete this cookie from its processor.There are additional technical cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies allow us to provide the services requested by users and to browse the site using its best performance. This type of cookie cannot be disabled as it is necessary for the site to function properly.
B. INFORMATION ON COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
- “third-party” cookies (Google Analytics, Google Maps, etc.)
- Pixel tracking of Facebook ads. The tracking pixel allows us to monitor conversions of Facebook Ads which is a statistical service provided by Facebook. This service allows us to link the actions performed by the User when browsing this site with data from Facebook. Cookies and usage data are collected. The data processing location is in the US, and you can see the policy here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Pixel tracking of Google Adwords. The tracking pixel allows us to monitor Google Adwords’ ads conversions, which is a statistical service provided by Google Inc. This service allows us to link the actions performed by the User when browsing this site with data from Google’s advertising network. Cookies and usage data are collected. The data processing location is in the US, and you can see Google’s policy here: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Third-party statistical cookies. The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze data traffic and are used to keep track of User behavior through the use of various third-party tools.
- Displaying content from external platforms.This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
C. SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGIN
This website also incorporates plugins and / or commands for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when accessing the page, to safeguard the privacy of the User.
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer.
Last Updated: February 19, 2020, Boston, MA